[webapps] Request for review

[Please follow-up to debian-webapps@lists.debian.org]

Hello there,

I'm involved in the "webapps" project whose first goal is to provide a Policy
about packaging web applications within Debian.

We would like our draft to be reviewed by the Apache team, this could
help us.

We are also working on a maintainer-tool package, called `webapps-common' which will provide a framework for easily write webapps' postinst scripts.

The current draft is available here:
http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/

We beleive that providing a webapp policy and the webapps-common package
can enhance the way web applications are packaged in Debian. We hope you
could review our work and give us your "Apache" point of view.

If you have the time to send us feedback, feel free to do it here:
debian-webapps@lists.debian.org

Thanks for your time,

Best wishes,

	Alexis.