howz going

How have you been,

Our flexible aleending standards let us look at you as an individual, with=
out the rigid formulas.

We are committed to responsible lending and provide the highest degree of =
quality and ethical service to our customers during the servicing relation=
ship.

U S  $ 300 ,000       aL0 aANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE aPRACT ICALLY aGIVIaNG aAWAY MOaNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreass below and paste in your WEaB BROaWSER:

anticomplement.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Toyota, on the other hand, practically glows in the eyes of American consu=
mers..
Deep in my breast -- the Negro mother.=20.
Watching, silently weeps.=20.
It might be the veil of a bride.
Carrying in my body the seed of the free.=20.

Thanks Alot,
Abe Donne