about session exrire

    Dear Friends

in our system we are runninn apache mysql on linux server. Also php. If user close browser we can not understand at the same time. We want to understand user action if user close browser window by pressing cross(X). I read some ideas from internet but I cant find the solution. Does any body know or has idea about problem. Thank you from now.