Nominated

Attention:

Based on your present knowledge and past life experiences our University administration
office has been trying to contact you.  We feel you may qualify for one of our Univsersity
degrees in your area of expertise.

We have been qualifying people based on thier experiences in past and present jobs and
are offering qualified degrees with transcripts for those that qualify.

If you call our offices now we can confirm our information and send you either a Bachelors',
Masters', or Doctorate within 2 weeks.

Administration Office Number:
1-206-666-6663

Administration Hours:
24 hours, 7 Days a week, including Sundays and Holidays

University Registration
Luke Taylor
Client Identification: Q4033