Last Week for Holiday Savings

Title: ORIGINAL_EMAIL
To make sure you continue to receive our e-mails in your inbox (not sent to bulk or junk folders), please add eservices@franklincoveyemail.com to your address book. Click here for more information.
FranklinCovey Shop Now Forward Order January Planning Pages
Fast Away the Old Year Passes
Last week to save 50% when you Buy 1 Tote or Business Case and get a 2nd for Half Price*
Two-day Air Shipping for $5.99**
Palm? Z22- Perfect gift-giving price, only $99.99 Tyson Business Case-Clever design keeps his day wrapped up Austin Collection-Keeping life peacefully organized
Retro Messenger Bag-Inspired by an old favorite Chelsea Business Tote-Built to manage your metropolitan side PlanPlus? Software-For Microsoft® Outlook® and Windows® XP
Call (800) 414-1492 and mention
promotion code 16810.
Shop online and enter 16810 in the
promotion code box at checkout.
Print this e-mail to save on your next retail store purchase.
*Offer is not valid on previously discounted products. Totes and cases must be purchased in the same transaction. Second tote/case is of equal or less value. Shipping offers apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires December 19, 2005.

**Shipping offers are not valid in FranklinCovey stores. Offers expire December 26, 2005.

We sent you this e-mail because you asked for updates about new products and promotions. If you'd rather not receive e-mail updates from FranklinCovey, you can delete your name from our e-mail list by clicking here. You are subscribed as apache@packages.debian.org.

© 2005 FranklinCovey. All Rights Reserved. 0509094
FranklinCovey, 2200 W. Parkway Blvd., Salt Lake City, UT 84119

-MKTFI:enUS:
u7kHPYvKXt0U5lRnMKLQks-