Re: Invitation to ApacheCon US, San Diego, 12-14 December [lars@apache.org]

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Blars Blarson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 11:18:10AM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> > > Anyone interested to be at the ApacheCon US for Debian, maning a
> > > booth, answering questions?
>
> > I may be able to be there; possibly some of the people from SCD will
> > be able to make it as well. It is kind of short notice though...
>
> googling I find:
>
> http://apachecon.com/2005/US/index.html/e=MjAwNS9VUw
>
> 10-14 Dec 2005  San Diego, CA US

It just wasn't clear to me[1] if the exposition floor would be open
during all of those times. [Occupying a booth for 5 days is well
beyond the call of duty.]

Don Armstrong

1: That's not to say it wasn't documented there... but I couldn't find
it in a few minutes of clicking and reading.
--
Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves
exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves