apache-lingerd is packaged.

Hello.

After some days of insane debian/rules hacking, I am proud to announce
that apache-lingerd is packaged.

Fabio adviced me to ask here for discussion with all apache maintainers
for inclusion, so guys, let's talk :)

You can get my package on my personal repository :

deb http://www.sukria.net/debian ./
deb-src http://www.sukria.net/debian ./

Note that there might be some minor bugs in the config script, I didn't
have the time to check carefuly the stuff but it's fully functional !
(www.sukria.net runs this apache-lingerd package ;-)

I hope we'll manage to release it quickly in order to close the #187460
RFP.

I am ready to fix all possible mistakes I made, so feel free to mail me
for bugs report.

Alexis.

PS : for information, my upload bandwidth is about 800 kb/s.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
 * Another Linux Debian Geek Enthusiast