Policy for updating apache modules and wwwconfig

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a package that builds a module for Apache 1.3. It has
been using wwwconfig, but I'm under the impression that this is not the
current way of handling the addition and removal of loadable Apache
modules anymore. Am I right, and is there an up-to date text that
describes the correct way of doing this for the Debian apache packages?

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>