"modules-config apache enable mod_ssl" Exits w/ 128

Sorry to bother, but I'm having trouble with modules-config.

Recently, I couldn't update libapache-mod-ssl. I tracked the problem down to it's postinst script, which calls "modules-config apache enable mod_ssl".

When I try running "modules-config apache enable mod_ssl", modules-config prints the current / working directory twice, and exits with code 128 (same problem as with the postinst script).

I couldn't find a bug against apache-common regarding this. I had a glance at modules-config, but it's big, I'm not experienced, and I haven't any error messages to go by; I thought I'd ask the pros before I wasted time searching for the problem. For all I know, I'm invoking it wrong.

I'm running apache-common 1.3.31-2. Can someone identify the problem I'm having with modules-config?

Thanks a bunch!

Jack