Re: apache2-doc index.html.en links don't work

OK, I have a separate box and I have installed apache2 and no apache on
that, along with apache2-doc. It is also debian-unstable.

I run a web browser against the box, get the default apache2 index.html,
but no link (or copy of) the manual/ directory. So I go to /var/www/blah
and create a symlink according to the location as pointed to by this
default apache2 welcome page, and now the file loads but I get the basic
index.html which is simply a bunch of URIs to the specific language
versions of index.html.

If there is any way to make the apache2 docs work on Debian unstable, it
would be much appreciated.

tia
zen

--