apache2 ssl problem

Hi!

I previously tried to send this to 222217@bugs.debian.org but got a
reply that it was filed under "junk" because no such bug existed (I
guess because it's archived) so I'm sending it to "Maintainer for
apache2-common is Debian Apache Maintainers
<debian-apache@lists.debian.org>" instead. :)

Previous conversation can be found at:

I've been playing with apache2 and ssl the last days here... today I ran
in to the exact same problem described by Henrik. Apache refused to
start with the ssl.load and ssl.conf files (unchanged from what shipped
with the apache2-common package in debian testing) loaded.
I also saw "Initializing OpenSSL Library" twice, and the second time it
failed because of "Cannot allocate shared memory: (17)File exists".

I don't really think I can contribute anything valueable to the
bughunting here... I was sick and tired of this and did as Henrik and
purged apache2 and reinstalled. Now it seems to be working....
I just post this so you'll know that Henrik isn't alone in having seen
this problem.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson