RE: Look for distributors for Non stick cookware.

RE: Look for distributors for Non stick cookware.
We are a Chinese manufacturer and exporter which mainly producing professional cutlery for UAS and Europe, our main products include:
 1. Air bed
2.  Turbo cooker
3. ALUMINIUM CAKE PAN SET
4. FOOD MINCER SET
5. CHICKEN ROASTER PAN SET
6. Aluminum non-stick cookware set and Ferrous non-stick cookware set
7. Bar utensil, kettle etc.
     Since 1996 we keep exporting our products to North American And European countries with guaranteed quality and absolute competitive prices.
       If you are interested, please contact with me, we will provide best service for you.