Re: apache-perl not behaving as apache + mod_perl (please test)

Hi

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> My main concern now is to know from the community how many "hacks" and
> "workaround" to this bug are we going to break in order to standardize the
> packages and fix this bug???? (probably also another one.. but let see one
> thing at a time).
>
> I would seriously appreciate feedback from apache-perl users asap.
>
> Thanks a lot
> Fabio
>
> PS If i will not hear anything within a week i will proceed with the fix.

I have commited the changes to fix this bug to our CVS. Please test the
new modules-config [0] in all versions of apache [1]. For what i am aware
of it should not break anything but i would like a bigger round of test
before upload.

Thanks a lot
Fabio

[0] http://cvs.raw.no/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/debian-apache/debian/modules-config?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.47

[1] with version >= 1.3.28.0.1-1.

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html