Re: Understandable !!!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Understandable !!!
- From: Julien Mary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 05:42:37 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Silly solution i have found "à la windows". :-(
uninstall libmm11 and all its dependancies.
Then reinstall everything wich has been uninstalled.
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 05:23:07 +0100, Julien Mary
> Everything was ok for a long time with apache on
> woody. And suddenly this problem has appeared :
> PHP Fatal error: Unable to start session mm
> module in Unknown on line 0
> I went to have a look on google and somebody was
> suggesting to recompile. I have done this after
> apt-get source apache. But no success.
> The problem is still existing.
> So i give you the strace of apachectl start in
> the attachment.
> maybe somebody knows what to do.
> Julien MARY.