Partnership

Dear Sir,

With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you
would be
of great assistance to my children and I.

I got your contact through my husband commercial address book and believed
that
you must be a trust worthy and reliable person that will not like to
intimidate me
or betray my trust after hearing this news. I am a native of KONOBO in the
KEREMA
local district of SIERRA LEONE in West Africa and the wife of Late DR.
MUNDI A.
KOJO who was assassinated by the rebel forced loyal to Major John Paul
Koromah
because he was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining
Corporation
of Sierra Leone. Few days before my husband was assassinated, he
instructed me
and my children (Ibrahim and Amina) to move out of Sierra Leone
immediately, before
the powerful Economic community of West African States (ECOMOG) forces
intervened, which
eventually resulted into a brutal civil war. My children and I managed to
escape to Togo through the
help of my husband?s friend. We came into Togo with some valuables
including a cash sum
of $25MILLION(TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) in two
trunks boxes
which I have deposited with a Trust Company here in Togo and special
arrangement
has been made with the currier company who will freight the money to your
country.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Togo entirely with this money for investment in
your
country because of a stable political situation there and mostly for the
future of
my children. I want you to please assist us to claim this fund from the
Trust
Company in any of their branches in Europe, after which the fund will be
deposited
into your account for investment in your country. You should also help us
source for good investment opportunity so that we can invest wisely in your
country when the fund is finally confirmed in your account.

We have it in mind to reward you handsomely for your assistance as we have
resolved to give you 20% of the total sum for your help. But due to how I
am being
monitored by the Sierra Leonean Government Secret Agents, I will advice
you to
have the
deal concluded with my son (IBRAHIM KOJO). Please contact my son on this
email:
ib_kojo@maktoob.com , immediately you receive this letter to enable us
proceed in
earnest towards retrieving the consignments and transferring same into your
account.
Your private Fax and Phone is needed in this transaction for private
discussions.

Note: There is no risk involved in this business.

Remain Blessed,

MRS. ANNE  KOJO