Debian 12.3 image release delayed

The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
Debian 12.3 image release delayed                       press@debian.org
December 9th, 2023           https://www.debian.org/News/2023/2023120902

Due to an issue in the ext4 file system with data corruption in kernel
6.1.64-1, we are pausing the planned Debian 12.3 point release images
for today while we attend to fixes.

Please do not upgrade any systems at this time, we urge caution for users
with UnattendeUpgrades configured.

For more information please refer to Debian bug report #1057843

About Debian

The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce a completely free
operating system known as Debian.

Contact Information

For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
https://www.debian.org/ or send mail to <press@debian.org>.