Updated Debian 10: 10.13 released

The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
Updated Debian 10: 10.13 released                       press@debian.org
September 10th, 2022           https://www.debian.org/News/2022/20220910

The Debian project is pleased to announce the thirteenth (and final)
update of its oldstable distribution Debian 10 (codename "buster"). This
point release mainly adds corrections for security issues, along with a
few adjustments for serious problems. Security advisories have already
been published separately and are referenced where available.

After this point release, Debian's Security and Release Teams will no
longer be producing updates for Debian 10. Users wishing to continue to
receive security support should upgrade to Debian 11, or see
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS for details about the subset of
architectures and packages covered by the Long Term Support project.

Please note that the point release does not constitute a new version of
Debian 10 but only updates some of the packages included. There is no
need to throw away old "buster" media. After installation, packages can
be upgraded to the current versions using an up-to-date Debian mirror.

Those who frequently install updates from security.debian.org won't have
to update many packages, and most such updates are included in the point
release.

New installation images will be available soon at the regular locations.

Upgrading an existing installation to this revision can be achieved by
pointing the package management system at one of Debian's many HTTP
mirrors. A comprehensive list of mirrors is available at:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Miscellaneous Bugfixes
----------------------

This oldstable update adds a few important corrections to the following
packages:

+--------------------------+------------------------------------------+
| Package                  | Reason                                   |
+--------------------------+------------------------------------------+
| adminer [1]              | Fix open redirect issue, cross-site      |
|                          | scripting issues [CVE-2020-35572         |
|                          | CVE-2021-29625]; elasticsearch: Do not   |
|                          | print response if HTTP code is not 200   |
|                          | [CVE-2021-21311]; provide a compiled     |
|                          | version and configuration files          |
|                          |                                          |
| apache2 [2]              | Fix denial of service issue [CVE-2022-   |
|                          | 22719], HTTP request smuggling issue     |
|                          | [CVE-2022-22720], integer overflow issue |
|                          | [CVE-2022-22721], out-of-bounds write    |
|                          | issue [CVE-2022-23943], HTTP request     |
|                          | smuggling issue [CVE-2022-26377], out-   |
|                          | of-bounds read issues [CVE-2022-28614    |
|                          | CVE-2022-28615], denial of service issue |
|                          | [CVE-2022-29404], out-of-bounds read     |
|                          | issue [CVE-2022-30556], possible IP-     |
|                          | based authentication bypass issue        |
|                          | [CVE-2022-31813]                         |
|                          |                                          |
| base-files [3]           | Update for the 10.13 point release       |
|                          |                                          |
| clamav [4]               | New upstream stable release; security    |
|                          | fixes [CVE-2022-20770 CVE-2022-20771     |
|                          | CVE-2022-20785 CVE-2022-20792 CVE-2022-  |
|                          | 20796]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| commons-daemon [5]       | Fix JVM detection                        |
|                          |                                          |
| composer [6]             | Fix code injection vulnerability         |
|                          | [CVE-2022-24828]; update GitHub token    |
|                          | pattern; use Authorization header        |
|                          | instead of deprecated access_token query |
|                          | parameter                                |
|                          |                                          |
| debian-installer [7]     | Rebuild against buster-proposed-updates; |
|                          | increase Linux ABI to 4.19.0-21          |
|                          |                                          |
| debian-installer-        | Rebuild against buster-proposed-updates; |
| netboot-images [8]       | increase Linux ABI to 4.19.0-21          |
|                          |                                          |
| debian-security-         | Update security status of various        |
| support [9]              | packages                                 |
|                          |                                          |
| debootstrap [10]         | Ensure non-merged-usr chroots can        |
|                          | continue to be created for older         |
|                          | releases and buildd chroots              |
|                          |                                          |
| distro-info-data [11]    | Add Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Jammy Jellyfish    |
|                          | and Ubuntu 22.10, Kinetic Kudu           |
|                          |                                          |
| dropbear [12]            | Fix possible username enumeration issue  |
|                          | [CVE-2019-12953]                         |
|                          |                                          |
| eboard [13]              | Fix segfault on engine selection         |
|                          |                                          |
| esorex [14]              | Fix testsuite failures on armhf and      |
|                          | ppc64el caused by incorrect libffi usage |
|                          |                                          |
| evemu [15]               | Fix build failure with recent kernel     |
|                          | versions                                 |
|                          |                                          |
| feature-check [16]       | Fix some version comparisons             |
|                          |                                          |
| flac [17]                | Fix out-of-bounds write issue [CVE-2021- |
|                          | 0561]                                    |
|                          |                                          |
| foxtrotgps [18]          | Fix build failure with newer imagemagick |
|                          | versions                                 |
|                          |                                          |
| freeradius [19]          | Fix side-channel leak where 1 in 2048    |
|                          | handshakes fail [CVE-2019-13456], denial |
|                          | of service issue due to multithreaded    |
|                          | BN_CTX access [CVE-2019-17185], crash    |
|                          | due to non-thread safe memory allocation |
|                          |                                          |
| freetype [20]            | Fix buffer overflow issue [CVE-2022-     |
|                          | 27404]; fix crashes [CVE-2022-27405      |
|                          | CVE-2022-27406]                          |
|                          |                                          |
| fribidi [21]             | Fix buffer overflow issues [CVE-2022-    |
|                          | 25308 CVE-2022-25309]; fix crash         |
|                          | [CVE-2022-25310]                         |
|                          |                                          |
| ftgl [22]                | Don't try to convert PNG to EPS for      |
|                          | latex, as our imagemagick has EPS        |
|                          | disabled for security reasons            |
|                          |                                          |
| gif2apng [23]            | Fix heap-based buffer overflows          |
|                          | [CVE-2021-45909 CVE-2021-45910 CVE-2021- |
|                          | 45911]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| gnucash [24]             | Fix build failure with recent tzdata     |
|                          |                                          |
| gnutls28 [25]            | Fix test suite when combined with        |
|                          | OpenSSL 1.1.1e or newer                  |
|                          |                                          |
| golang-github-docker-go- | Skip tests that use expired certificates |
| connections [26]         |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| golang-github-pkg-       | Fix building on newer 4.19 kernels       |
| term [27]                |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| golang-github-           | Fix NULL pointer dereference issue       |
| russellhaering-          | [CVE-2020-7711]                          |
| goxmldsig [28]           |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| grub-efi-amd64-          | New upstream release                     |
| signed [29]              |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| grub-efi-arm64-          | New upstream release                     |
| signed [30]              |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| grub-efi-ia32-           | New upstream release                     |
| signed [31]              |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| grub2 [32]               | New upstream release                     |
|                          |                                          |
| htmldoc [33]             | Fix infinite loop [CVE-2022-24191],      |
|                          | integer overflow issues [CVE-2022-27114] |
|                          | and heap buffer overflow issue           |
|                          | [CVE-2022-28085]                         |
|                          |                                          |
| iptables-netflow [34]    | Fix DKMS build failure regression caused |
|                          | by Linux upstream changes in the         |
|                          | 4.19.191 kernel                          |
|                          |                                          |
| isync [35]               | Fix buffer overflow issues [CVE-2021-    |
|                          | 3657]                                    |
|                          |                                          |
| kannel [36]              | Fix build failure by disabling           |
|                          | generation of Postscript documentation   |
|                          |                                          |
| krb5 [37]                | Use SHA256 as Pkinit CMS Digest          |
|                          |                                          |
| libapache2-mod-auth-     | Improve validation of the post-logout    |
| openidc [38]             | URL parameter on logout [CVE-2019-14857] |
|                          |                                          |
| libdatetime-timezone-    | Update included data                     |
| perl [39]                |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| libhttp-cookiejar-       | Fix build failure by increasing the      |
| perl [40]                | expiry date of a test cookie             |
|                          |                                          |
| libnet-freedb-perl [41]  | Change the default host from the defunct |
|                          | freedb.freedb.org to gnudb.gnudb.org     |
|                          |                                          |
| libnet-ssleay-perl [42]  | Fix test failures with OpenSSL 1.1.1n    |
|                          |                                          |
| librose-db-object-       | Fix test failure after 6/6/2020          |
| perl [43]                |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| libvirt-php [44]         | Fix segmentation fault in                |
|                          | libvirt_node_get_cpu_stats               |
|                          |                                          |
| llvm-toolchain-13 [45]   | New source package to support building   |
|                          | of newer firefox-esr and thunderbird     |
|                          | versions                                 |
|                          |                                          |
| minidlna [46]            | Validate HTTP requests to protect        |
|                          | against DNS rebinding attacks [CVE-2022- |
|                          | 26505]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| mokutil [47]             | New upstream version, to allow for SBAT  |
|                          | management                               |
|                          |                                          |
| mutt [48]                | Fix uudecode buffer overflow [CVE-2022-  |
|                          | 1328]                                    |
|                          |                                          |
| node-ejs [49]            | Sanitize options and new objects         |
|                          | [CVE-2022-29078]                         |
|                          |                                          |
| node-end-of-stream [50]  | Work around test bug                     |
|                          |                                          |
| node-minimist [51]       | Fix prototype pollution issue [CVE-2021- |
|                          | 44906]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| node-node-forge [52]     | Fix signature verification issues        |
|                          | [CVE-2022-24771 CVE-2022-24772 CVE-2022- |
|                          | 24773]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| node-require-from-       | Fix a test in conjunction with nodejs >= |
| string [53]              | 10.16                                    |
|                          |                                          |
| nvidia-graphics-         | New upstream release                     |
| drivers [54]             |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| nvidia-graphics-drivers- | New upstream release; fix out-of-bound   |
| legacy-390xx [55]        | write issues [CVE-2022-28181 CVE-2022-   |
|                          | 28185]; security fixes [CVE-2022-31607   |
|                          | CVE-2022-31608 CVE-2022-31615]           |
|                          |                                          |
| octavia [56]             | Fix client certificate checks [CVE-2019- |
|                          | 17134]; correctly detect that the agent  |
|                          | is running on Debian; fix template that  |
|                          | generates vrrp check script; add         |
|                          | additional runtime dependencies; ship    |
|                          | additional configuration directly in the |
|                          | agent package                            |
|                          |                                          |
| orca [57]                | Fix use with WebKitGTK 2.36              |
|                          |                                          |
| pacemaker [58]           | Update relationship versions to fix      |
|                          | upgrades from stretch LTS                |
|                          |                                          |
| pglogical [59]           | Fix build failure                        |
|                          |                                          |
| php-guzzlehttp-psr7 [60] | Fix improper header parsing [CVE-2022-   |
|                          | 24775]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| postfix [61]             | New upstream stable release; do not      |
|                          | override user set default_transport; if- |
|                          | up.d: do not error out if postfix can't  |
|                          | send mail yet; fix duplicate             |
|                          | bounce_notice_recipient entries in       |
|                          | postconf output                          |
|                          |                                          |
| postgresql-common [62]   | pg_virtualenv: Write temporary password  |
|                          | file before chowning the file            |
|                          |                                          |
| postsrsd [63]            | Fix potential denial of service issue    |
|                          | when Postfix sends certain long data     |
|                          | fields such as multiple concatenated     |
|                          | email addresses [CVE-2021-35525]         |
|                          |                                          |
| procmail [64]            | Fix NULL pointer dereference             |
|                          |                                          |
| publicsuffix [65]        | Update included data                     |
|                          |                                          |
| python-                  | Update tests to fix build failure        |
| keystoneauth1 [66]       |                                          |
|                          |                                          |
| python-scrapy [67]       | Don't send authentication data with all  |
|                          | requests [CVE-2021-41125]; don't expose  |
|                          | cookies cross-domain when redirecting    |
|                          | [CVE-2022-0577]                          |
|                          |                                          |
| python-udatetime [68]    | Properly link against libm library       |
|                          |                                          |
| qtbase-opensource-       | Fix setTabOrder for compound widgets;    |
| src [69]                 | add an expansion limit for XML entities  |
|                          | [CVE-2015-9541]                          |
|                          |                                          |
| ruby-activeldap [70]     | Add missing dependency on ruby-builder   |
|                          |                                          |
| ruby-hiredis [71]        | Skip some unreliable tests in order to   |
|                          | fix build failure                        |
|                          |                                          |
| ruby-http-parser.rb [72] | Fix build failure when using http-parser |
|                          | containing the fix for CVE-2019-15605    |
|                          |                                          |
| ruby-riddle [73]         | Allow use of  "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE"   |
|                          |                                          |
| sctk [74]                | Use  "pdftoppm"  instead of  "convert"   |
|                          | to convert PDF to JPEG as the latter     |
|                          | fails with the changed security policy   |
|                          | of ImageMagick                           |
|                          |                                          |
| twisted [75]             | Fix incorrect URI and HTTP method        |
|                          | validation issue [CVE-2019-12387],       |
|                          | incorrect certificate validation in XMPP |
|                          | support [CVE-2019-12855], HTTP/2 denial  |
|                          | of service issues, HTTP request          |
|                          | smuggling issues [CVE-2020-10108         |
|                          | CVE-2020-10109 CVE-2022-24801],          |
|                          | information disclosure issue when        |
|                          | following cross-domain redirects         |
|                          | [CVE-2022-21712], denial of service      |
|                          | issue during SSH handshake [CVE-2022-    |
|                          | 21716]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| tzdata [76]              | Update timezone data for Iran, Chile and |
|                          | Palestine; update leap second list       |
|                          |                                          |
| ublock-origin [77]       | New upstream stable release              |
|                          |                                          |
| unrar-nonfree [78]       | Fix directory traversal issue [CVE-2022- |
|                          | 30333]                                   |
|                          |                                          |
| wireshark [79]           | Fix remote code execution issue          |
|                          | [CVE-2021-22191], denial of service      |
|                          | issues [CVE-2021-4181 CVE-2021-4184      |
|                          | CVE-2021-4185 CVE-2022-0581 CVE-2022-    |
|                          | 0582 CVE-2022-0583 CVE-2022-0585         |
|                          | CVE-2022-0586]                           |
|                          |                                          |
+--------------------------+------------------------------------------+

    1: https://packages.debian.org/src:adminer
    2: https://packages.debian.org/src:apache2
    3: https://packages.debian.org/src:base-files
    4: https://packages.debian.org/src:clamav
    5: https://packages.debian.org/src:commons-daemon
    6: https://packages.debian.org/src:composer
    7: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer
    8: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-installer-netboot-images
    9: https://packages.debian.org/src:debian-security-support
   10: https://packages.debian.org/src:debootstrap
   11: https://packages.debian.org/src:distro-info-data
   12: https://packages.debian.org/src:dropbear
   13: https://packages.debian.org/src:eboard
   14: https://packages.debian.org/src:esorex
   15: https://packages.debian.org/src:evemu
   16: https://packages.debian.org/src:feature-check
   17: https://packages.debian.org/src:flac
   18: https://packages.debian.org/src:foxtrotgps
   19: https://packages.debian.org/src:freeradius
   20: https://packages.debian.org/src:freetype
   21: https://packages.debian.org/src:fribidi
   22: https://packages.debian.org/src:ftgl
   23: https://packages.debian.org/src:gif2apng
   24: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnucash
   25: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnutls28
   26: https://packages.debian.org/src:golang-github-docker-go-connections
   27: https://packages.debian.org/src:golang-github-pkg-term
   28: https://packages.debian.org/src:golang-github-russellhaering-goxmldsig
   29: https://packages.debian.org/src:grub-efi-amd64-signed
   30: https://packages.debian.org/src:grub-efi-arm64-signed
   31: https://packages.debian.org/src:grub-efi-ia32-signed
   32: https://packages.debian.org/src:grub2
   33: https://packages.debian.org/src:htmldoc
   34: https://packages.debian.org/src:iptables-netflow
   35: https://packages.debian.org/src:isync
   36: https://packages.debian.org/src:kannel
   37: https://packages.debian.org/src:krb5
   38: https://packages.debian.org/src:libapache2-mod-auth-openidc
   39: https://packages.debian.org/src:libdatetime-timezone-perl
   40: https://packages.debian.org/src:libhttp-cookiejar-perl
   41: https://packages.debian.org/src:libnet-freedb-perl
   42: https://packages.debian.org/src:libnet-ssleay-perl
   43: https://packages.debian.org/src:librose-db-object-perl
   44: https://packages.debian.org/src:libvirt-php
   45: https://packages.debian.org/src:llvm-toolchain-13
   46: https://packages.debian.org/src:minidlna
   47: https://packages.debian.org/src:mokutil
   48: https://packages.debian.org/src:mutt
   49: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-ejs
   50: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-end-of-stream
   51: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-minimist
   52: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-node-forge
   53: https://packages.debian.org/src:node-require-from-string
   54: https://packages.debian.org/src:nvidia-graphics-drivers
   55: https://packages.debian.org/src:nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-390xx
   56: https://packages.debian.org/src:octavia
   57: https://packages.debian.org/src:orca
   58: https://packages.debian.org/src:pacemaker
   59: https://packages.debian.org/src:pglogical
   60: https://packages.debian.org/src:php-guzzlehttp-psr7
   61: https://packages.debian.org/src:postfix
   62: https://packages.debian.org/src:postgresql-common
   63: https://packages.debian.org/src:postsrsd
   64: https://packages.debian.org/src:procmail
   65: https://packages.debian.org/src:publicsuffix
   66: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-keystoneauth1
   67: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-scrapy
   68: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-udatetime
   69: https://packages.debian.org/src:qtbase-opensource-src
   70: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby-activeldap
   71: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby-hiredis
   72: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby-http-parser.rb
   73: https://packages.debian.org/src:ruby-riddle
   74: https://packages.debian.org/src:sctk
   75: https://packages.debian.org/src:twisted
   76: https://packages.debian.org/src:tzdata
   77: https://packages.debian.org/src:ublock-origin
   78: https://packages.debian.org/src:unrar-nonfree
   79: https://packages.debian.org/src:wireshark

Security Updates
----------------

This revision adds the following security updates to the oldstable
release. The Security Team has already released an advisory for each of
these updates:

+----------------+---------------------------+
| Advisory ID    | Package                   |
+----------------+---------------------------+
| DSA-4836 [80]  | openvswitch [81]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-4852 [82]  | openvswitch [83]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-4906 [84]  | chromium [85]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-4911 [86]  | chromium [87]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-4917 [88]  | chromium [89]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-4981 [90]  | firefox-esr [91]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5034 [92]  | thunderbird [93]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5044 [94]  | firefox-esr [95]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5045 [96]  | thunderbird [97]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5069 [98]  | firefox-esr [99]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5074 [100] | thunderbird [101]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5077 [102] | librecad [103]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5080 [104] | snapd [105]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5086 [106] | thunderbird [107]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5090 [108] | firefox-esr [109]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5094 [110] | thunderbird [111]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5097 [112] | firefox-esr [113]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5106 [114] | thunderbird [115]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5108 [116] | tiff [117]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5109 [118] | faad2 [119]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5111 [120] | zlib [121]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5113 [122] | firefox-esr [123]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5115 [124] | webkit2gtk [125]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5118 [126] | thunderbird [127]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5119 [128] | subversion [129]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5122 [130] | gzip [131]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5123 [132] | xz-utils [133]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5126 [134] | ffmpeg [135]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5129 [136] | firefox-esr [137]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5131 [138] | openjdk-11 [139]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5132 [140] | ecdsautils [141]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5135 [142] | postgresql-11 [143]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5137 [144] | needrestart [145]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5138 [146] | waitress [147]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5139 [148] | openssl [149]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5140 [150] | openldap [151]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5141 [152] | thunderbird [153]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5142 [154] | libxml2 [155]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5143 [156] | firefox-esr [157]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5144 [158] | condor [159]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5145 [160] | lrzip [161]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5147 [162] | dpkg [163]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5149 [164] | cups [165]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5150 [166] | rsyslog [167]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5151 [168] | smarty3 [169]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5152 [170] | spip [171]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5153 [172] | trafficserver [173]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5154 [174] | webkit2gtk [175]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5156 [176] | firefox-esr [177]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5157 [178] | cifs-utils [179]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5158 [180] | thunderbird [181]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5159 [182] | python-bottle [183]       |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5160 [184] | ntfs-3g [185]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5164 [186] | exo [187]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5165 [188] | vlc [189]                 |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5167 [190] | firejail [191]            |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5169 [192] | openssl [193]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5171 [194] | squid [195]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5172 [196] | firefox-esr [197]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5173 [198] | linux-latest [199]        |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5173 [200] | linux-signed-amd64 [201]  |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5173 [202] | linux-signed-arm64 [203]  |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5173 [204] | linux-signed-i386 [205]   |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5173 [206] | linux [207]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5174 [208] | gnupg2 [209]              |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5175 [210] | thunderbird [211]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5176 [212] | blender [213]             |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5178 [214] | intel-microcode [215]     |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5181 [216] | request-tracker4 [217]    |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5182 [218] | webkit2gtk [219]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5185 [220] | mat2 [221]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5186 [222] | djangorestframework [223] |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5188 [224] | openjdk-11 [225]          |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5189 [226] | gsasl [227]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5190 [228] | spip [229]                |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5193 [230] | firefox-esr [231]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5194 [232] | booth [233]               |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5195 [234] | thunderbird [235]         |
|                |                           |
| DSA-5196 [236] | libpgjava [237]           |
|                |                           |
+----------------+---------------------------+

   80: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4836
   81: https://packages.debian.org/src:openvswitch
   82: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4852
   83: https://packages.debian.org/src:openvswitch
   84: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4906
   85: https://packages.debian.org/src:chromium
   86: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4911
   87: https://packages.debian.org/src:chromium
   88: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4917
   89: https://packages.debian.org/src:chromium
   90: https://www.debian.org/security/2021/dsa-4981
   91: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
   92: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5034
   93: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   94: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5044
   95: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
   96: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5045
   97: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
   98: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5069
   99: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  100: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5074
  101: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  102: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5077
  103: https://packages.debian.org/src:librecad
  104: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5080
  105: https://packages.debian.org/src:snapd
  106: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5086
  107: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  108: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5090
  109: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  110: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5094
  111: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  112: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5097
  113: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  114: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5106
  115: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  116: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5108
  117: https://packages.debian.org/src:tiff
  118: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5109
  119: https://packages.debian.org/src:faad2
  120: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5111
  121: https://packages.debian.org/src:zlib
  122: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5113
  123: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  124: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5115
  125: https://packages.debian.org/src:webkit2gtk
  126: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5118
  127: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  128: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5119
  129: https://packages.debian.org/src:subversion
  130: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5122
  131: https://packages.debian.org/src:gzip
  132: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5123
  133: https://packages.debian.org/src:xz-utils
  134: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5126
  135: https://packages.debian.org/src:ffmpeg
  136: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5129
  137: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  138: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5131
  139: https://packages.debian.org/src:openjdk-11
  140: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5132
  141: https://packages.debian.org/src:ecdsautils
  142: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5135
  143: https://packages.debian.org/src:postgresql-11
  144: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5137
  145: https://packages.debian.org/src:needrestart
  146: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5138
  147: https://packages.debian.org/src:waitress
  148: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5139
  149: https://packages.debian.org/src:openssl
  150: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5140
  151: https://packages.debian.org/src:openldap
  152: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5141
  153: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  154: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5142
  155: https://packages.debian.org/src:libxml2
  156: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5143
  157: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  158: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5144
  159: https://packages.debian.org/src:condor
  160: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5145
  161: https://packages.debian.org/src:lrzip
  162: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5147
  163: https://packages.debian.org/src:dpkg
  164: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5149
  165: https://packages.debian.org/src:cups
  166: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5150
  167: https://packages.debian.org/src:rsyslog
  168: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5151
  169: https://packages.debian.org/src:smarty3
  170: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5152
  171: https://packages.debian.org/src:spip
  172: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5153
  173: https://packages.debian.org/src:trafficserver
  174: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5154
  175: https://packages.debian.org/src:webkit2gtk
  176: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5156
  177: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  178: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5157
  179: https://packages.debian.org/src:cifs-utils
  180: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5158
  181: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  182: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5159
  183: https://packages.debian.org/src:python-bottle
  184: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5160
  185: https://packages.debian.org/src:ntfs-3g
  186: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5164
  187: https://packages.debian.org/src:exo
  188: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5165
  189: https://packages.debian.org/src:vlc
  190: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5167
  191: https://packages.debian.org/src:firejail
  192: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5169
  193: https://packages.debian.org/src:openssl
  194: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5171
  195: https://packages.debian.org/src:squid
  196: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5172
  197: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  198: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5173
  199: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-latest
  200: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5173
  201: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-amd64
  202: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5173
  203: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-arm64
  204: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5173
  205: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux-signed-i386
  206: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5173
  207: https://packages.debian.org/src:linux
  208: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5174
  209: https://packages.debian.org/src:gnupg2
  210: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5175
  211: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  212: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5176
  213: https://packages.debian.org/src:blender
  214: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5178
  215: https://packages.debian.org/src:intel-microcode
  216: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5181
  217: https://packages.debian.org/src:request-tracker4
  218: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5182
  219: https://packages.debian.org/src:webkit2gtk
  220: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5185
  221: https://packages.debian.org/src:mat2
  222: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5186
  223: https://packages.debian.org/src:djangorestframework
  224: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5188
  225: https://packages.debian.org/src:openjdk-11
  226: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5189
  227: https://packages.debian.org/src:gsasl
  228: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5190
  229: https://packages.debian.org/src:spip
  230: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5193
  231: https://packages.debian.org/src:firefox-esr
  232: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5194
  233: https://packages.debian.org/src:booth
  234: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5195
  235: https://packages.debian.org/src:thunderbird
  236: https://www.debian.org/security/2022/dsa-5196
  237: https://packages.debian.org/src:libpgjava

Removed packages
----------------

The following packages were removed due to circumstances beyond our
control:

+--------------------------+-------------------------------+
| Package                  | Reason                        |
+--------------------------+-------------------------------+
| elog [238]               | Unmaintained; security issues |
|                          |                               |
| libnet-amazon-perl [239] | Depends on removed API        |
|                          |                               |
+--------------------------+-------------------------------+

  238: https://packages.debian.org/src:elog
  239: https://packages.debian.org/src:libnet-amazon-perl

Debian Installer
----------------

The installer has been updated to include the fixes incorporated into
oldstable by the point release.

URLs
----

The complete lists of packages that have changed with this revision:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster/ChangeLog

The current oldstable distribution:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/oldstable/

Proposed updates to the oldstable distribution:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/oldstable-proposed-updates

oldstable distribution information (release notes, errata etc.):

https://www.debian.org/releases/oldstable/

Security announcements and information:

https://www.debian.org/security/

About Debian

The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers who
volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the completely free
operating system Debian.

Contact Information

For further information, please visit the Debian web pages at
https://www.debian.org/, send mail to <press@debian.org>, or contact the
stable release team at <debian-release@lists.debian.org>.