COMMERCIAL: $1.99 CD with Debian 2.0 BETA

                      Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 BETA (Hamm)
                     ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap*Bytes, a company that specializes in low cost Linux related products,
announces the following:

          Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 BETA (Hamm) CD ------>  $ 1.99 each

Debian Linux can be used as a UNIX (r) workstation for purposes from running
Web Servers to software development.

This Debian GNU/Linux CD-ROM features:
  o  Move from the older libc5 to the newer libc6
  o  2.0.34 Kernel
  o  Debian User Guide in HTML Format
  o  Floppy less install saving you the effort of hunting
     down floppy diskettes <grin>.
  o  Bootable (El Torrito format) for supported hardware

Other Product Variations

 Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 BETA + 3 Archive CDs (4 CDs) ------------->  $5.49

1.  ORDERING INFORMATION
- - ------------------------
To order with your chargecard, you can use our *SECURED* web page at:

                        http://www.cheapbytes.com

Or just send us e-mail to sales@cheapbytes.com for details if you do not have
Web access.

For shipments in the United States and Canada, a check in U.S. dollars can be
sent in the amount of $6.99 to cover shipping and handling and the cost of the
CD product to:

	CheapBytes
	P.O. Box 2714
	Lodi, CA 95241

COD orders are not accepted for this product.  For international orders,
please see our shipping schedule at www.cheapbytes.com/shiprate.htm

Shipping charges will be applied depending on destination.  Orders for just
this product will be shipped via U.S. First Class Mail or U.S. Airmail
depending on destination.  For shipping and handling charges, please review
our Web page.  All prices are in U.S. dollars.

International and chargecard orders are both gladly accepted.  Checks and
money orders are accepted which are drawn in U.S. dollars.  Please see our web
page to acquire an order form.

2.  AVAILABILITY
- - ----------------
This product is currently available and shipping.

3.  TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- - ------------------------
The $ 1.99 price is for the Intel(tm) platform.  We accept multiple CD orders
of this product.  Buy enough for your whole block or dorm or if you really
want to spread the Linux gospel, your whole city!!!  For example, we will ship
up to 18 CDs for $5.00 S/H in the U.S. and Canada.

This CD includes just the binary files.  We can only fit so much on one CD.
Please keep in mind, this is a BETA release and therefore will have bugs.
That said, you should be able to install this product successfully with some
patience.

4.  SUGGESTIONS
- - ---------------
Cheap*Bytes is offering this product as an opportunity for Linux users to
receive a current version of Debian in addition to becoming familiar with
Cheap*Bytes and our great prices!  We offer a variety of Linux related books
as well.

5.  COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- - -------------------------
This product is being redistributed per the terms of the copyright included
with Debian Linux.

The Linux kernel is Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Linus Torvalds (others
hold copyrights on some of the drivers, filesystems, and other parts of the
kernel) and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

6.  DISCLAIMER
Not responsible for typographical errors or information given to Cheap*Bytes
incorrectly from manufacturers and/or suppliers.  See our web page for current
pricing and policy information.  Prices subject to change without notice.

Cheap*Bytes specializes in discounted computer software and books.  We offer a
variety of Linux products.  Through efficient use of the internet, we are able
to offer great prices on great products!

       Cheap*Bytes  -  P.O. Box 2714  -  Lodi  -  CA 95241  -  USA
                           FAX  -  209-367-8518
     sales@cheapbytes.com (e-mail)  Web Page  http://www.cheapbytes.com