I'm back...

Well, I'm back, refreshed and ready to go.  A second wind has filled
my sails...

It occurred to me while I was away that I didn't make two of the
promised files available before I left.  Please forgive me; I was in
quite a rush. :) In any case, they will be made available later
tonight once I return home from work.

And, just to let everyone know what we will be doing for the next
several days...

 * Top priority this week goes to finishing the 0.92 binary
   distribution.  It is imperative that this be done _soon_.

 * Source packages will begin to find their way to a publically-
   accessible location very soon.  Some may be available before the
   0.92 binary release, and some may be available after.

 * Development of the C version of dpkg is progressing, and it should
   be done in time for the 0.92 release.

 * Bare-bones documentation is currently being written now that TeX is
   in the distribution.

 * As soon as I have a chance to experiment with Ian Jackson's
   proposal I will comment on it.

Ian Murdock <imurdock@gnu.ai.mit.edu>