BoF for Android Tools Team in DC22

Hello folks,

I hope everyone is doing fine.

As we all know, this year DebConf-22 (July 17-24) is happening in Pristina, Kosovo(Yay!). Hence, we are finally getting a chance to meet and greet in person this time and come out from our nick identity. :)

This year we are also having Android SDK Tools in Debian as an outreach GSoC project, hopefully, we will be joined by more outreach students!

For the very same, I put forward a proposal for our BoF for our team at DebConf-22! In case of any queries do let me know, or ping me on the channel.

Thanks and Regards,
Samyak