Re: [Android-tools-devel] First Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

That sounds good, it's the exact same time as the GSoC meetings we've been holding the past few months, so it's a good baseline to start with.

Monthly instead of weekly makes sense too, now that you guys aren't actively working full time there might be a lot less to report every week, but this way we can still catch up.

Looking forward to this!