Re: BTS usertag and X-Debbugs-CC for x32?

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 04:51:29PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 04:49 PM, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > Should we stick with that convention or switch to a different address?
> > Either way, pabs has a script that can adjust any necessary metadata.
> > Also, Adrian G. recommends explicitly copying porters on these bug
> > reports, generally via the usertag's associated user address.  What
> > porter address(es) should we use here?
>
> Maybe we can ask the mailing list admins to create a debian-x32 list?

If you guys believe the activity would make such a list warranted, why not?
Note that this had been proposed before, in #692042.

(I for one haven't done anything in quite a while, I'm afraid.)

Meow!
--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple