pulseaudio problems

I have just installed pulseaudio and pavucontrol on Xfce (debian GNU Linux amd64 jessie 8 stable; GA-X79-UD3 with two GPUs) I managed in /etc/pulse/default.pa to switch from default HDMI to analog output. However, in pavucontrol the output device is blinking, i.e., there is a continuous switch betweem heahphone and line out analog.

I noticed on Internet that this is a bug.

Thanks for advice

(with the same OS on a desktop without GPUs/CUDA there is no such problem, actually sound workks nicely on the same couple of speahers)

francesco pietra