Re: debian-amd64 list obsolete now ?

I think there is no need to be traffic intense to be useful...

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015, 13:54 Michael <codejodler@gmx.ch> wrote:

I wonder about the future of this list. There isn't so much point in having amd64 as something exclusively anymore. It's low traffic too.

Hendrik pointed me to JIT compilers who seem to differ between 32 and 64 bit. Well, i don't know ...

I really don't want to down the list, i rather wonder if it could be revamped somehow.

I guess renaming a list is the same as shutting down and transfer the members to a new one.