RE: Looking for Debian 6.0.5 AMD ISO image

Argh!  They've scrolled off the top of the window.  I'm trying to build all 8 DVDs.

They may not have been life/death parts.  Here are some that just popped up:

--2014-08-08 13:57:20--  http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/srtp/libsrtp0_1.4.4~dfsg-6_amd64.deb
Reusing existing connection to ftp.us.debian.org:80.
2014-08-08 13:57:20 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2014-08-08 13:57:20--  http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libu/libupnp/libupnp3_1.6.6-5_amd64.deb
Reusing existing connection to ftp.us.debian.org:80.
2014-08-08 13:57:20 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Chris Carlson
Sr. Software Engineer
Zodiac Inflight Innovations

2929 E. Imperial Hwy.
Brea, CA 92821 USA
P: 714.854.8478
www.imsco-us.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential & proprietary to Systems and Software Enterprises, LLC. This information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access or transmittal of the information contained in this e-mail, in full or in part, to any other organization or persons is not authorized.