prototypes to production

Dear friend
Nice day

We are a professional Chinese manufacturer for plastic tooling, injection molding and rapid prototypes etc. Our brief introduction is as below:

1.Tooling:We have built up about 3000 sets of precise plastic moulds to Europe and USA for various fields within the recent ten years. Our main plus as a tooling maker is that we deeply understand how important the small details of tooling are like as cooling channels, thread holes, steel burrs, o-ring grooves , ejector pins etc. and how to ensure the moulds run smoothly in mass production.

2.Injection molding: We have 10 injection machines and don't care any small or big orders;

3.Rapid prototype: The prototypes we made are almost same as the real products. Please enter 'Rapid Prototype China' or 'Rapid Prototype Shenzhen' in Google, then you will find our company is always shown on the first page.

Just please try us and you will never be disappointed for our working quality and services!

Thanks & regards,

Mena Luo

Tel: +86 (769) 81765971 / 81519567
Fax: +86 (769) 85110375

Mob: 13790277314

E:sales2@longxiang-ltd.com

MSN:longxiang-eginmena@hotmail.com

SKYPE: eginmena

Longxiang Industrial Limited

No.31 Xin'an Road,Ludong Community,

Humen Town,Dongguan,

GuangDong,

523935,
China

www.longxiang-ltd.com

www.toolingfittings.com

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Longxiang Industrial Limited. We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from Longxiang Industrial Limited to any third party. Longxiang Industrial Limit accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or the contents. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender.