Re: Newbie in AMD64

Whenever issues arise, they can be fixed, don't reinstall the whole system... It isn't Windows. Work out your problem and learn from it.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Instruisto Jose <instruse@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
Dear friends,

I intend to install for the first time the Debian 6.0 AMD64 in a machine with:

HD SATA Seagate model ST3500418AS
Motherboard Gigabyte (GA-M61PM-S2) for AMD soquet AM2,
processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ (2000 MHz)
Video nVidia GeForce 8400 GS

Now I'm reading Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide for AMD64.

Could you give any suggestion to me before the instalation?

Thanks,
Jose