What groups does a desktop power-user need to belong to?

I've googled a bit and not found satisfying answers - hope someone here can help.

What groups does a desktop power-user need to belong to?

Many of the groups are only used by the system (example shadow, - some of the groups are obviously of use for a desktop user ( cdrom, dialout ).

I have a list of these groups at:

http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/Debian_Linux#User_Groups_Permissions

But I want to sort them for desktop users, sys only and sysadmin.

Several groups would not be useful for any human user.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

The government can print money  - they can't print wealth. kps