Re: key server error

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 04:15:12PM +0200, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> gpg --keyserver hkp://www.keys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 1F41B907
>
> gpg: keyserver receive failed: keyserver error

I have always used subkeys.pgp.net

There seems to be a problem though:

lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ host subkeys.pgp.net
subkeys.pgp.net has address 195.113.19.83
subkeys.pgp.net has address 208.90.26.99
subkeys.pgp.net has address 213.239.206.174
subkeys.pgp.net has address 64.71.173.107
subkeys.pgp.net has address 116.240.198.71
lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ gpg --keyserver 195.113.19.83 --recv-keys 1F41B907
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server 195.113.19.83
gpg: key 1F41B907: public key "Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>" imported
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1
lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ gpg --keyserver 208.90.26.99 --recv-keys 1F41B907
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server 208.90.26.99
?: 208.90.26.99: No route to host
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: No route to host
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ gpg --keyserver 213.239.206.174 --recv-keys 1F41B907
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server 213.239.206.174
?: 213.239.206.174: Connection refused
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Connection refused
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ gpg --keyserver 64.71.173.107 --recv-keys 1F41B907
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server 64.71.173.107
?: 64.71.173.107: Connection refused
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Connection refused
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
lennartsorensen@lennartsorensen:~$ gpg --keyserver 116.240.198.71 --recv-keys 1F41B907
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server 116.240.198.71
gpg: key 1F41B907: "Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

So out of those 5 addresses, only two currently work.  Someone should fix that.