From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:47 AM
Subject: SOLVED: about latest nvidia cuda driver 275.09.07
To: amd64 Debian <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca>

With the new nvidia-kernel-dkms 275.09.07-5 in Debian GNU-Linux amd64
wheezy, all described problems with the CUDA-accelerated viewer VMD
vanished. Thus, my suspicion that problems (absent with driver
270.41.19-1) were introduced by driver 275.09.07-1 was correct.

I am not at molecular dynamics in these days, but all prospects are
that CUDA problems are solved for MD too by the new driver.

francesco pietra