Re: IE 8 for debian

Now that you mention this I feel I should warn my friends, who might
like to escape from Windows, that they will have to give up Explorer
when they go. Try and get them to try Firefox and then VLC (instead of
Windows Media Player), first I keep thinking might help them
transition. I haven't sold any of them on Linux yet, but I have sold
one on VLC -- he really loves it. Only one tho. Another refuses to
leave his web browser -- might like Google Chrome the whole OS.

Animal names are pretty funny but those webkit browsers are seriously
experimental... maybe should name one after a spider or something.

Brian