RES: Can't install Debian 505 AMD64

I recently installed Debian amd64 on a virtual machine hosted in a DELL Power Edge 1950 running VMWARE. One of the problems I faced was that it was necessary to change some settings in the BIOS of the DELL server, enabling 64-bit and VT option.

I’m not sure if this is your problem but anyway ….

Regards,

LUIZ CLAUDIO Monteiro da Fonseca

Commander

Head of Atmospheric Modelling Section