Re: What is the state of testing?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Karl Schmidt <karl@xtronics.com> wrote:
> Last time I did an install I ended up with having to pull mostly from
> unstable and enought things were broken that I ended up reinstalling lenny.
>
> Is anyone finding it usable as a desktop machine at this point?
>
> What is the state of KD4? ( the special backport went away last time..)

KDE4 it's working in general (for years now)... testing: 4.3* sid
:4.4* last read plan for squeze: 4.4

> Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xtronics.com
> Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
> 3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
> Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434
>
> Suits, fancy titles, and pajamas are all an incredible waste of time. --kps

Perhaps the depth of love can be calibrated by the number of different
selves that are actively involved in a given relationship.
					Carl Sagan (Contact)

Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds-and fanatics. It
is, for scientific folk, an unattainable ideal.
					Cassius J. Keyser

					Jaime Ochoa Malagón
					Arquitecto de Soluciones
					Cel: +52 (55) 1021 0774