2.5% daily for 200 days with no risk.

Hello debian-amd64@lists.debian.org,

I wanna inform you about a very professional investment I take part in

since five month. I made 460% profit by now.  This is a Hong Kong traders  company, working on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very stable, their trading profit is 3% daily and the company pays investors up to  2.5% daily. HYt fund is absolutely transparent, showing  their trading

data  and providing  phone, chat, and email support to its members.

I think they are the company to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/bo09cbbm