Re: libc6 and X11 seem not to work together

> >> From what Hans reported, it was my impression this is related to the Xorg
> Radeon
> >> (ati) drivers, not to NVidia or something else ?
> >>
> > Yes, my system (working) runs Nvidia drivers, self-compiled 2.6.29 realtime
> kernel
> > Norv
>
> I have Nvidia GeForce 7000M and it is not working.
>
> I just installed Stable and everything works nicely. If I (just/only)
> upgrade my system to Testing then the X does not work.

kernel 2.6.29.1-rt8-rt-200904211039 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT  x86_64 GNU/Linux
ii  libc6          2.9-26         GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  nvidia-glx     180.44-2       NVIDIA binary Xorg driver
ii  xserver-xorg-c 2:1.6.4-1      Xorg X server - core server

I think the card is Nvidia 7600, system is current debian sid, but nvidia-glx might be one down from current
HTH
Norv