Re: libc6 and X11 seem not to work together

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009, Norval Watson wrote:

From what Hans reported, it was my impression this is related to the Xorg Radeon
(ati) drivers, not to NVidia or something else ?

Yes, my system (working) runs Nvidia drivers, self-compiled 2.6.29 realtime kernel
Norv

I have Nvidia GeForce 7000M and it is not working.

I just installed Stable and everything works nicely. If I (just/only) upgrade my system to Testing then the X does not work.

-Tipi