Re: ia32-apt-get and dependencies errors

Alex Samad wrote:
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 03:15:23AM -0700, Norval Watson wrote:
So, please put it back, at least to experimental.

Have a nice weekend

Hans-J. Ullrich

I agree, I vote for ia32-apt-get
Norv

I agree to

Add me to the list of supporters! Whatever difficulties it was having, it seemed clearly superior to the massive ia32-libs hack. Once it is working, it should be integrated with the standard APT functionality. I'd also like to thank Goswin for all of the effort he has put into packaging it and improving it.

Dave W.