Problems with unlocking screen

Dear maintainers,

there is an issue, which is regularly appering from time to time.

It happens, that I cannot unlock the screensaver any more, although I use the
correct password. This is related to the rights settings of kscreenlocker
and/or kcheckpass. This was discussed before, but strangewise this behaviour
is appearing again and again after updates.

So, what is the correct setting of them? (Something with sticky-bit, i
remember....)

Please pay attention, that the rights are not overwritten by an update.
Although I corrected this already some times (in kde3), this bug appeared
again in kde4.

Maybe it is a problem during the packaging?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich