Re: Need older nvidia-kernel-source (vers. 180.x.x)

Hans-J. Ullrich escreveu:
Am Sonntag 14 Juni 2009 schrieb Michael Langley:
You can get nvidia source from nvidia.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_amd64_display_archive.html

The source is inside the install package.

Just run the file with -x, --extract-only

Yes, I know this option. This would have been the other choice, if no one will be able to send a debian package. But still I hope....

Cheers
Hans

Hans .. solv your problem are more simple than you think. Just make sure do you have the headers package and build-essential. than go to the nvidia driver support, get the 64 driver and run witout terminal. The install will make and install the modules on your modules page, and you can choose inside it recreate your xorg.conf ..

are very simple !!