Re: Skype after ia32-libs update?

Doesn't look like a bug to me. More likely a pbkac.

The web site's error is clear: 404 page not found. This usually indicates that the looked for page could not be found (what a surprise!).

Possibly your apt-get configuration file is wrong, or possibly that the page is actually gone from Skype's website.