RE: flashplayer in amd64 (the never ending story)

Yesterday i was in the same trouble, but i decided to test Flash Player 10.0 and now all is perfect.

1-sudo apt-get remove flashplugin-nonfree

2-also remove swfdec-mozilla
                    swfdec-gnome

3- Download for 64bits 10.0v
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2byzynzydxz

copy the libflashplayer.so to
/usr/lib/flash-plugin
/usr/lib/firefox/plugins   <- i might is for ubuntu
~/.mozilla/plugins/

If the folder don't existe make it!

restart yor web browser.