flashplayer in amd64 (the never ending story)

Hi all,

again I played a little bit around with flashplayer.

Here are ne new results:

First of all, I used the package flashplayer-nonfree out of the experimental
repository.

Tha package is creating symlinks to /etc/alternatites and from there to the
flashplugin binary.

This was o.k., but I somehow get better results, when I copy the binary
directly to the plugin-directories and remove the symliks.

In konqueror I add /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins to the plugin paths, and for
iceweasel, I copied the file directly to /usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins/.

Opera is working well, too.

With this solution I get much better results, than with the symlinks. Please
do not blame me, but IMO there should be no technical difference in the
behaviour between calling files via symlinkl or directly, but actually it is!

Maybe someone knows better than me...

Cheers

Hans