Re: flashplayer on debian-amd64 (sid)

On 12/15/08 02:43, Dan Hugo wrote:
I see iceweasel crash most predictably when signing in to GMail, but it also crashes at the most inopportune times due most likely to flash ads.

I have to admit, I haven't drilled down much further than that due to busy factor, so I disable flash if I check my GMail and I've been making the most of the Session Manager in iceweasel [and of course, same behavior in gecko Epiphany].

The Flashblock add-on should solve/mask that problem. (It may be why I see so few Flash-related crashes.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?