Re: flashplugin-nonfree on debian-amd64 BUG ???

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Dear maintainers,
>
> latest version of package flashplugin-nonfree is (IMO) downloading the wrong
> version of flashplayer. It seems, it is downloading the 32-bit-version. This
> version is not running on my 64-bit system.
>
> I tried to use the 64-bit beta version of Adobes flashplayer and it is running
> well (using opera, as iceweasel got a bug with ELF, and yes, I already
> reported this)
>
> So, as it is not quite a bug in the package "flashplugin-nonfree", I do not
> really know, if it should be reported.

Are you using stable, right?
Acording to the Flash page on the Wiki [0], the Adobe's Flash is deprecated
and must be removed. Also on the testing or sid repositories it isn't
available anymore. So i guess that won't be necessary to report a bug against
'flashplugin-nonfree'

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Flash

Regards,
Mauro