ia32 libs

Hi

I am just trying to install vuescan (scanning program) and when I run it
I get this error message

(vuescan:18090): Gtk-WARNING **:
/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libxfce.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

I read this to mean that at 32bit app is trying to load a 64b lib.

I went looking for the ia32-lib-? or the lib32* file, but could not find
it.

I am guessing I need a 32 bit version of gtk2-engines-xfce.

Can I file a bugreport against a package for this, if so which one ?
would it be ia32-lib-gtk

Alex

--
There seems no plan because it is all plan.
		-- C. S. Lewis