amd64 buildd hosts

[I hope it's ok to post in this list about the amd64 related buildd
hosts.  If not, please let me know where I can ask for help.]

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix the problems the aegis package has being built on
the nautilus buildd host.

The previous release of the package was successful, but it was build
on excelsior. (http://buildd.debian.org/build.cgi?pkg=aegis)

The problem is not related to compilation, but to the test suite.  It
seems to me that the package is build by an user that belong to the
undefined group 1000 and this make aegis fails numerous tests.

Can someone give me some help? Thanks.

--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/

PGP Public key ID: 1024D/CB3FEB43
Key fingerprint  : FA26 C33B CAFF 7848 EFEB  7327 96AA 2D57 CB3F EB43
Key server       : http://www.keyserver.net