Re: nvidia and latest unstable kernel image

I am on debian lenny amd64 shipped with an nvidia GeForce 6150, with 2.6.24 release I had no problem running nv driver, now I am 2.6.25 using nvidia proprietary driver with no problem at all. Dual head works fine too.

I just followed this brief but operative how-to
http://tinyplanet.ca/~lsorense/debian/debian-nvidia-dri-howto.html

hope this helps