amd64 vs "debian-users"

It has been recently (officially) reminded that the amd64 list should
be restricted to problems specific of amd64. Rightly so and,
personally, I regret when I infringed the rule and promise to be more
accurate. However, I decided yesterday to unsubscribe from
debian-users because too much of my time was taken by deleting
messages from ubunty&kubunty, macs, and windows, which have little, or
nothing, to do with debian. I forgot to drop this message before
exiting the list. Hope it receives attention from here.
Thanks
francesco pietra

--
Dr Francesco Pietra