Konqueror Plugin List

Hi all,

it would be nice, if someone could send me the correct list of paths, where
konqueror is looking for plugins.

Might it be, that by default some of the paths are missing and must be
inserted manually ? I am thinking of the path to the "klash" or "gnash"
plugins. On my amd64-system , flashplayer with klash and gnash seem to run
worse than on my 32-bit system.

Using iceweasel everything works fine !

Does someone have added some paths manually ? And last but not least: Did
someone test, using flashplayer plugins out of a 32-bit-chroot ?

Feedback would be nice !

Best regards

Hans