Re: nvidia and latest unstable kernel image

I tried building a few times more and got the full error message:

/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.25-2-amd64/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh:
No such file or directory

and although the build process finishes fine, this looks like a bug somewhere
which may be rendering the package unuseable.  At this point, I'd like to just
downgrade to the testing packages.  Can someone provide some tips to do this
with module-assistant?  I have my /etc/apt/apt.conf with the following:

APT::Default-Release "unstable";

so I'm not sure how to get module-assistant to do it.  Thanks.

--
Seb